- Manages a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develops positive relationships with clients.
- Acts as the point of contact and handles customers’ individual needs.
- Resolves conflicts and provides solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Suggests actions to improve and identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients.
- Makes sure clients receive requested services in a timely fashion.
- Coordinates with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service.
- Services multiple clients concurrently, meets deadlines.
- Builds strong client relationships to maintain old business and acquire new customers.
- Resolves complaints and keeps track of all processes that pertain to the client’s requests.
- Acts as the client’s representative in the company to ensure that their demands are met with a focus on improving the customer experience.
- Previous work experience as an Account Manager or relevant role in the advertising industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes.
- Marketing background is preferred.