Our expanding company is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to join our leadership team.
You will be in charge of providing inspired leadership for the operation for our lines of business, which involves making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures.
You will also be assisting our Human Resources department with recruiting, when necessary, and help promote a company culture that encourages morale and performance.
You Will Be:
- Project Manager, performing operational and administrative Duties related to
planing, directing and coordinating between the clients and the team
- Manage all aspects of daily operation, including deadlines, workflow, the use
of resources and materials, and all administrative aspects.
- Oversee productivity to identify areas that should be improved; design a plan
for improvement and ensure the process continues smoothly.
- Monitor and manage all department volumes and workload.
- Provides management with workflow recommendations and assists with
troubleshooting performances/standards issues.
- Participate in customer/management calls related to workflow performance.
- Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of
improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and
- Assist HR with recruiting designers and art directors when necessary.
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted
- Proven ability to run a project independently or with minimal oversight.
- Excellent communication skills; able to clearly articulate your vision to clients and provide insightful, efficient feedback to your team, both in person and in writing.
- Adaptable, proactive approach to problem solving
- Comfortable assigning the creation of visual assets to external resources (e.g., photographers, imagers, illustrators, animators, developers)
- Phenomenal work ethic.
- 4+ years of Management experience; creative agency experience is preferred but not required
- Marketing background is a plus.